Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

We do the write!

       Over the years in my life as a write-activist, I've received countless number of advices from friends, family members and co-writers saying "Dubem, your write-ups are really great. You should start a blog." Well,  trust me to always nod this small head of mine like a full blown nerd.


You see, the main issue is not just about opening a blog and putting up posts as frequently as possible. As a writer and write-activist, I had to sit back to carve a niche for myself — a little world many so-called writers have yet to discover. And now that I've got a rather small hut in this new globe, who can stop the mad poet from blogging?

Yaaaaaaay! People. The time is right. Dubem can now write and write right. But remember this is not just a Dubem thing. I wouldn't have started this if you weren't there. We started this together so let's stick together (like bread and butter, some would say) on this event-full voyage. Let's do this together buddies. Together we blog; together we do the write. Write right; right write! #wedothewrite

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...